


I went and bought some modeling clay for the kids, and some for me too. I'm using Claytoons brand which seems to be pretty good.
I wanted to play around with a simple character, so I stole a chair from my daughter's play house and built a little bear out of clay
I have a set of eyes and noses, but don't change them as clay is definitely a challenge to work with. I've been reading some blogs and finding tips/tricks for various things.
Here's a couple of shots of the test subject, my cardboard set and my camera. I'm using a Canon FS100 video camera hooked up to my Canopus ADVC 110. I really like the ADVC 110, but the FS100 really is not a good camcorder as you hit its limits really quickly even when just shooting normal video. For this purpose, it's just fine though.
No comments:
Post a Comment